Picnics and potlucks, how I love them. Let me count the ways! But what to bring? Collected here are 15 fabulous recipes for celebrating the arrival of summer. These will help me (and you I hope) put together great picnic menus for the warmer months ahead.
Vive la picnic!
My top picks
5. Tangy Cucumber Peanut Salad with Chicken
6. Garden Pesto Pasta Salad with Olives
For meat lovers
7. Rainbow Potato Salad with Ham
8. Bacon Avocado Tomato Kebabs
9. Pretzel-Coated Pigs in a Blanket
For seafood fans
10. Shrimp, Grapefruit, and Avocado Pizza with Cashew Sauce
11. Crab and Asparagus Salad with Avocado
For sweet cravings
13. Strawberry Kiwi Mini Muffins
15. Almond-Kissed Butter Pecan Cookies
I share recipes here.
7 thoughts on “15 Favorite Picnic Dishes: A Summer Recipe Roundup”
I love these recipes. Great post!
Thanks for stopping by. Your recipes look wonderful too!
Nice picnic roundup:) It is getting to be that type of season…hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks so much! I love eating outdoors, and I find it easier to invite people over this time of year. Now, to make it happen!
I love how you did this! Fun!
Nice roundup! Thanks for sharing:)
So many great ideas. I love the kebabs. They look so simple to whip up, but also a crowd pleaser! I’ll have to give some of these a try this summer.