It’s five o’clock, and your tired, hungry self needs to get a meal on the table soon. What options are left? You can still knock it out of the park with this tangy teriyaki chicken dinner.
And if you like simple meals and want more ideas, I’ve also collected 18 more one-pan options to solve your weeknight dinner dilemma. Keep scrolling to get the complete Teriyaki Chicken recipe and the collection of easy recipes that follows.
Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken Dinner
- 3 to 4 pounds chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1 pound fresh or frozen asparagus or green beans, cut into 1 and 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 to 3 carrots, quartered lengthwise and cut into pieces, or 2 cups baby cut carrots
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1+1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, and ginger. Add chicken drumsticks and toss to marinate. Let sit for 5 minutes. Reserve marinade to add later.
- Line a sheet pan or large baking dish with parchment paper. Place drumsticks on the lined pan in one layer. Bake at 350 degrees F (180 C) for 20 minutes. Briefly remove pan from oven and turn drumsticks over. Drizzle chicken with the remaining marinade. Add carrots, distributing them fairly evenly over the pan. Increase oven temperature to 375 degrees (190 C) and bake chicken and carrots together for 10 minutes.
- Slide pan out of the oven once more to add asparagus or green beans. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or longer, until vegetables are crisp-tender and chicken juices run clear. Serve warm.
Adapted from Life Made Sweeter.
More One-Pan Chicken Recipes:
2. Chicken, Broccoli and Mushroom Casserole from Do It All Working Mom
3. Easy One-Pot Lemon Thyme Chicken Breasts from She Loves Biscotti
4. Harissa Chicken, Potatoes, and Vegetables from My Kitchen Love
5. Irish Chicken Skillet Dinner from Jo and Sue
6. Roast Chicken Thighs with Fennel and Lemon from Food & Whine
7. Rosemary Skillet Chicken from The Food Blog
8. Sheet Pan Chicken and Roasted Harvest Vegetables from Flavour and Savour
One-Pan Recipes with Fish, Vegetables, Lamb, or Pork:
9. One Pan Honey Sesame Salmon from Food Nouveau
10. Spinach and Goat Cheese Fritatta from In Fine Balance
12. One Pot Spicy Vegetable Rice from A Virtual Vegan
15. Classic French Cassoulet (with Pork) by Bacon is Magic
17. Mandarin Orange and Red Pepper Pork by Food Meanderings